Saturday, July 22, 2006

You're faking a smile with the coffee to go,


Necropsy (Part One)

Necropsy (Part Two)

Cos I think too much.

-

Sorry to start a new post with annoying things like that^.

Anyhow, I LOVE THURSDAYS! (and I can say that again,) I LOVE THURSDAYS!

#1 Thursday is PE day! I have to thank Sally, Polly, Molly, Ms Huang, Mr Chan, Lavania, Joanne, Linn, Cheryl, Thongs, Kim, and some others for always playing soccer and kicking air. Cos come this Thursday, no more soccer for us! Latin jive, dammit. At least it's going to be in the Dance Studio (Air con air con!) but we have to climb up six storeys first. RARR

#2 Thursday is 3/9's Water day! Where we play with water la, duh. ice fights and all. And the peoples wopuld always come for Physics wet.

#3 Thursday is Piss the coffee shop auntie day! cos we have Lit on Thursday and we're sick of the canteen food so we go to the coffee shop outside school to have Lunch.

#4 Thursday is a secret!

-

Omg, Joanne. Ahahaha If its not HR its RH huh. Aiyohh. Ahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home